Here, at Daniel Ross Funerals in Sutton Coldfield we are immensely proud of our facilities and Preparation suite.
We consider the care to your loved one to be the most important thing we can do, for this reason, we welcome families that may choose to be involved in the washing and dressing of their loved one.
Our preparation suite has the very latest equipment and aids to ensure that your loved one is not only cared for with dignity and respect, but their safety is vital too.
Our preparation suite is within our funeral home, Grace Mary House, for your added peace of mind and reassurance. Unfortunately, not all funeral homes are the same and it is always worth checking with the funeral director of your choice, especially if they are caring for many families and only have one Chapel of Rest:
- Where will my loved one be resting?
- Will they always remain within the Chapel of Rest even when I am not visiting?
- Can I help to wash my loved one, should I wish?
- Can I see your preparation area or mortuary, should I choose to?
- You have a preparation area or mortuary within your funeral home, do you not? – it’s not in a separate building is it?
Unfortunately, many funeral directors are not able to answer these questions and sadly do not have these facilities on site which means your loved one is not actually in the place where you think they are.
We believe our openness and honesty really do give your peace of mind. That’s our personal guarantee to you.