The old fashioned “Funeral parlour” has now been replaced by a funeral home, where the deceased can rest and their family welcomed. We offer the complete funeral service in Sutton Coldfield at Grace Mary House, our funeral home, and have an emphasis on high standards of care for your family and a funeral to be proud of. We are extremely proud of the funeral services we offer and believe them to be some of the best available.
All of the Daniel Ross team strive to help you in your time of need, and to ensure we provide the utmost level of care and service, we always follow our own set of quality standards which includes the feedback we get from the families we serve. Excerpts from this feedback can be found in our Testimonials section.
Arrangements for a funeral service in Sutton Coldfield may be made at our funeral home on Eachelhurst Road, Walmley, West Midlands or we can come to your home if you would prefer.
- We offer a 24 hour cover service, every day of the year including Bank Holidays.
- Your loved one will be brought to Grace Mary House as soon as possible, and will rest there until the day of the funeral.
- Your family will receive the highest care from fully qualified and licensed staff
- We provide a wide choice of coffins and caskets and will aim to fulfill any special request or bespoke item.
- As members of the Association of Green Funeral Directors we also offer the choice of an evironmentally friendly funeral, tailored to your requirements.
- We use Daimler hearses and limousines, with traditionally attired chauffeurs and bearers as standard for all of our funerals.
- Fresh flowers and floral tributes are created by our own in house florist, who can meet with you to discuss your requirements.
- Dedicated private Chapels of Rest to spend time with your loved one.
- Large Chapel to hold the funeral service for small family and private funerals.
- A private lounge is available as a pre-funeral assembly room or for gatherings when visiting the Chapel of Rest.
- Placement of all newspaper notices on your behalf, including funeral announcements and acknowledgements.
- Printing of mourning stationery from a wide range of choices and bespoke full colour designs.
- Advise on catering and funeral venues within your local area.
- A full monumental service from a family owned, BRAMM registered memorial mason
- Private Parking
- The personal involvement of a Funeral Director in overseeing the care of you, your family and your loved one to ensure that the funeral is conducted to your requirements and in a manner that is befitting to the deceased.
- Open and honest receipt of In Memoriam donations.
- Family to family specialist care
Daniel Ross Funerals would be honoured to serve you and your family in your time of need and to excel your expectations by providing a truly personal funeral service in Sutton Coldfield.